Thursday, January 28, 2016

Project Stingray Chapter 1- I Don't Wear Gold Teeth Cause Daddy Won't Waste His Money

The rough draft for the story I hope to make a full comic or book series. Here's chapter 1:

Admit it.
I'm a gangster.
You can't deny it.
Don't believe me?
Look at what I'm wearing today.
No, I'm not a slut. I'm a Gevra. Don't try to imagine the old-fashioned thermals and skinny jeans on me. There's no dress code at my school, so I wear short chic dresses and comfortable jeans because I can.
I wear shoes that girls would kill for. 
I even wear jewelry to school.
Don't believe me? I'm putting on my Niache Point Blank necklace right now.
Yeah, that's sterling silver, and I can wear it- because I can.
I'm untouchable at school. My territory is 9th grade and below. My sister takes care of the rest.
I'm my sister's favorite. Both of them.
Anyway, need further proof?
Look at where I live. I can see the whole downtown from my penthouse.
My parents could mess you up if you would like. Both ex-military and have enough connections throughout the city to do whatever they want.
How about this? I don't go on transit trains to school. I get a limo to drive me.
Want to get me while I'm sitting in there, sipping freshly squeezed juice while reading Snapout! and the latest chapter of the "Ballroom Philosopher"? Nope. The windows are bulletproof glass; and the driver's last vehicle was a tank.
Want even more proof? Than you're just being inattentive so pay attention.
I don't know what my parents do, but we could afford to bring in Echo Riley for my sister's 16th Birthday. ECHO RILEY! And we LOVE her! Not meaning to brag, but Sara was totally awesome on stage with her.
Watch me strut up the school like I own 1/4 of the place.
Watch me insult a girl's dress while we were both in front of the principal.
Watch the boys part ways in lust and the girls in shame.
Watch my grin never fade throughout the whole day.
This is my life. This is how it began and how it will end- with a large grin on my face that would make even senior boys swoon.
I am a freakin gangster. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment