Wednesday, July 15, 2015

These are crazy times

Before the cover for the book was posted on Facebook, the page for my book was very small, only at 69 likes and little amount of quality content.
Then my cover maker, Ros Welpy, sends me the cover and I immediately post it online as the official cover.
Now the page grew to 109 likes and over 2500 people have been reached. This is actually happening. I can't believe that this is happening. In going to be a published author by the end of the summer, G-d willing. This is a dream come true for me. It's just so exciting to be reaching so many people and telling them a story I hope they will never forget. Right now my amazing editor, Lane Ashfeldt, is working on the final draft of the manuscript and hopefully we'll be done by the end of July to release it in August as an eBook. I'm so excited to release it. Maybe I'll stream the release or something exciting like that. When everything is ready, I'll post up more info- when it's being released, where it'll be available, how big it is, what's next etc.
Thanks for the support and see you in the sunlight!
Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment