Monday, July 13, 2015

The next step... As of now.

So now that the euphoria of finishing is gone, I can get down to further business than I ever did before (including writing more content for the blog... but that's just me).
I now have an editor helping me put the finishing touches on the manuscript and a cover artist helping shape the book's face. We're all working pretty quick as we're planning to get this book released by early August (YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. THIS BOOK IS COMING OUT IN AUGUST).

For now, that's all I know. If you have any questions, write them in the comments. Otherwise, as of now, I won't be posting any more of the book onto this site, at least up until the end of part I. Not to hurt you, just to keep the appetite there so you can get it for cheap on eBook marketplaces.

Thanks for sticking with me up until this point and see you in the sunlight!!

-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment