Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What's up with the catchphrases?

Hey there guys,
 It's that time of the week again! - Or that random time of the week when I can write you guys.

Here's the next answers to some popular questions-

First off, congratulations to my readers in Germany for bringing home the World Cup!! You guys make a pretty good football/soccer team!



Moving on...





What's up with the catchphrases/ random signoffs/ nerdfighter rip-off?


1) I guess I'm just making a sort of atmosphere for my content, something along the lines of "dreaming positively". That's why I've called you, my audience, "dream flyers" at some point or another, because I'd like to think that we all can still fly in our dreams. It's a metaphor from the book, sort of.
Now it's not meant to rip off of the nerdfighters- I'm actually a nerdfighter too, and I have nothing against it-, rather just to enhance the group in some way- which I can't think of at the moment. Let me know what you think of that.



2) You've probably noticed that I sign off some of the blog posts and FB (Facebook) posts with the phrase "see you in the sunlight".


Well, it's a really great line I stumbled upon while writing the book. David's friend in the Orphanage says it the most out of anyone else in the book and I thought it was too good to hold on to until the story is published. Also it means that I hope to speak to you later on brighter terms; not because I'm always in darker times, but rather that it can always get better.



3) Finally, people also have asked me why "David" is the name that I sign off with on FB. Well that's because "David" is the main character's name, and it IS his book's page.



Plus, the name will change to Peter after 12 days in publication. You know, Peter Pan? I think that would be a nice touch.



Hope that helps answer some questions.



See you all in the sunlight!! ;-)

-Zach




P.S.- These Q & A posts will probably be posted once a week on... which day is best? Comment down below.

Other behind the scenes stuff will be posted as the book finds progress besides for the current revision.

No comments:

Post a Comment