Tuesday, October 7, 2014

UPDATE... AGAIN- BUT THIS TIME IN CAPITAL LETTERS

So I guess I was yelling that, right?

Hey guys!


So remember I told you that the book went through a revision last post? Yeah it's pretty huge.
Like "parts of the book have to be completely rewritten" huge.

But it really feels like it's becoming more of a mature novel, even though it will now be geared towards children. Originally this was supposed to be a young-adult novel, but it got less preachy over time.
Now I'm glad I can just write a plot that's small but huge all at once. It feels great to finally have some serious progress in the book again.

I'm really sorry about making you all believe that this was the final version. Then again it will be done when it's completely edited and stuff, so I guess that's what to expect these days.

Also, it's still taking me quite some time just getting the first act finished, so it might be a while for chapter 6, and after that I'll probably take some of the chapters down- not that it matters anyway... the chapters are not even remotely close to what they are now.

So what was your favorite chapter so far? Sign off in the comments.

See you all in the sunlight!

-Zach

1 comment: